Covid-19 Office Protocol
Below is a thorough explanation of all steps being taken to ensure best practices in our Marshfield and Plymouth offices.
- Sanitizing surfaces and air filtration
- Masks are required for all appointments regardless of vaccination status. However, all patients must now be fully vaccinated to make an appointment.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available for all patients. Please sanitize hands upon office entry.
- A True HEPA air filter has been added to the treatment room.
- Practitioner will wash and sanitize hands before,during and after each treatment. Gloves will be disposed of after each patient
- All needles are sterile and disposable and are discarded after each use. Guide tubes will be new for each patient. All tools such as cups and guasha spoons will be sanitized with EPA approved cleaner or bleach, and then washed with soap and water.
- All high contact surfaces will be sanitized with EPA approved cleaner between all patients. Surfaces include: face cradle, tables, stool, door knobs. High touch surfaces in the bathroom and the handrails will also be sanitized multiple times per shift, however, please be aware that there is another practitioner in the suite and she or her clients may also be touching these surfaces.
- Professionally laundered sheets are used and changed after each patient
Thank you so much for your compliance. For everyone’s safety, please be courteous and forgo treatment if you think you pose any risk to others whatsoever either from possible or known exposure, or symptoms. I treat several elders and immuno-compromised patients that makes this especially important. I also hope these steps will put you at ease during your treatment knowing that I am following guidelines for a low risk environment.